Skinpress Demo Rss

Press Party: Adam Lambert spills on 'X Factor' job: "I'm game - I'm ready for anything"

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Sunday, September 25, 2016

Posted at : Sunday, September 25, 2016



Vocal powerhouse Adam Lambert will star as a judge on the upcoming series of 'The X Factor' in Australia and he has opened up about being involved with the show and what we can expect from this season.
Chatting to Yahoo! Australia ahead of the show's debut on October 3, Lambert explained that he is really excited about what the show has in store for both himself as a judge and for the viewing and voting public:
"I have some high expectations for the season ahead. I want the talent to really wow me. I'm really hoping that we find contestants we can encourage to change it up. There's been a vast variety of talent so far. It comes down to what those artists can do on stage - that's what the competition comes down to."



Read more at Adam Lambert spills on 'X Factor' job: "I'm game - I'm ready for anything" 



Posted by @Admin Fan for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS


 

0 comments: